Subject: Re: [Leica] Optimized Features of the Leica MP
From: Rolfe Tessem <rolfe@ldp.com>
Date: Sat, 08 Mar 2003 23:26:29 -0500

Kit McChesney | acmefoto wrote:
> Rolfe--
>
> Well, they do have the M7 in black! That's about as close as you'll be able
> to get!
>
> Maybe they could have an anti-Darth version ... the MP! The top could be
> engraved with "May the Force be with you!" ;-)
>
> Kit

Actually, I think the MP *is* the anti-Darth version, which is exactly
why Leica came out with it. A move which, by the way, seems inexplicable
to some and perfectly logical to others. :-).

Rolfe

- --
Rolfe Tessem      |     Lucky Duck Productions, Inc.
rolfe@ldp.com     |     96 Morton Street
(212) 463-0029    |     New York, Ny 10014