Subject: Re: [Leica] M6/M6TTL power consumption...
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Sat, 08 Mar 2003 23:50:27 -0700

Actually the complaint against these terminals is that they can shift
under high frequency vibration (air travel for one example) so that
they protrude and touch the battery causing it to drain. I used the
battery as part of my test circuit so it seemed logical to take them
out of the equation and effortless to leave them out by leaving the
tape in.

John Collier