Subject: [Leica] One wet wedding last Saturday
From: Rob Heyman <rheyman@bigpond.net.au>
Date: Sun, 09 Mar 2003 18:29:32 +1000

Hi gang,

Last Saturday began like any other Saturday in February: steeenkin' hot
and I have a wedding to photograph. These are the times I wish
everything could be done in the air conditioned studio.....until I get
started and all falls into place.

In this case, however, it not only got hotter, it got more humid and at
four thirty or so it bucketed down!! We all got thoroughly drenched so
we retreated to the airconditioned bar of their hotel to dry out.
Luckily most of the photos were finished by then so we had no need to
panic. The storm rolled over and we completed the job with time to
spare.
The following two shots took my fancy so I share them with you now. I
know they are not perfect, but they are memorable.

http://www.leica-gallery.net/heymanphoto/folder-4186.html

(Again I have included the word "wedding" in the subject for those who
filter.)

Rob

- --
Rob Heyman Photography