Subject: Re: [Leica] Mark (the cripple) Pope's PAW week 10
From: "animal" <s.jessurun95@chello.nl>
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2003 13:23:08 +0100

Ouch ,hope you can resume your back exercises shortly.
If you cant just stay in bed and unload your spine.
Get a chinese cushion behind or between your knees
works great as do the banana shaped ones that are
popular at the moment with breastfeeders

maybe some of your first cask would help

or ask your doctor for a lot of valium and diclofenac
that together with 20 of your most favourate books and some sandwiches will
do wonders for you
rediscover the joy of crawling to the bath room
and above all dont sit yes dont sit.
hope you dont mind the advice
simon
p.s does ilford have more contrast then kodak or does it all depend on how
you handle it?