Subject: Re: [Leica] Steamboat Natchez in the fog
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@ncable.net.au>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 08:35:53 +1100

On Monday, Mar 10, 2003, at 07:05 Australia/Melbourne, ((SonC)) Sonny
Carter wrote:

> Having called it a day, Jeffery Smith and I were leaving the French
> Quarter
> at dusk, (how could one tell?) Mardi Gras, on our way to the Red Line
> Streetcar to head uptown.   We, (mainly he) spotted this shot, and we
> both
> worked it. Interesting and fun to shoot with someone else, not
> competitively
> like news shooters, but just talking about the possibilities.
>
> Anyhow here's my best frame.
>
> http://www.sonc.com/natchez_fog.htm

Nice image, very old fashioned, but a bit static with such a central
focus: but perhaps a "static" feel is what is needed in fog

Cheers

Replies: Reply from "\(SonC\) Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com> (Re: [Leica] Steamboat Natchez in the fog)