Subject: RE: [Leica] Purely Mechanical (was Optimized Features of the Leica MP)
From: Ken Firestone <kenf@speakeasy.net>
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2003 14:20:36 -0800 (PST)

Kit McChesney said:

<SNIP>

   When I think of purely mechanical, I think of my Hasselblad
   501c. There ain't nuttin' in that camera but mechanics. It will
   work
   even when hell freezes over.

Don't count on it. The grease and other lubricants might solidify.

   Of course, the likelihood of that
   happening is pretty slim, so why not enjoy some different features
   in
   different cameras? Works for me.

Considering what is going on in the world today......