Subject: RE: [Leica] 24mm viewing
From: Christer Almqvist <chris@almqvist.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 23:29:39 +0100

Do a simple test yourself to find out. I think you will find that
your idea works, but YMMV

Put camera on tripod, parallel to a wall. Attach something to the
wall to show exactly where the rangefinder has its  limits. Exactly
is not meant to be taken seriously as the limits depend on where you
put your eye in relation to the back  of the viewfinder. Make notes
of how you did it. Place some more marks on the wall outside and
inside the first marks, so that you will know how much more or less
than the viewfinder shows you get on the negative. Make a note of the
distance between the marks, on the wall is best, no chance to forget
later.

Develop, print and you will KNOW!

Chris