Subject: RE: [Leica] VegetableGroup
From: "Kit McChesney | acmefoto" <kitmc@acmefoto.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 20:52:54 -0700

Actually, most things we call vegetables are fruits! Only things like
carrots, lettuce and leafy stuff, roots, and 'taters are really vegetables.
All those things like tomatoes, squashes, pumpkins, eggplants, beans, all
the stuff with seeds inside are fruit, not vegetables.

I learned that from my business partner, who is, besides being a
snowboarder, a forest biologist! ;-)

Kit