Subject: [Leica] VegetableGroup
From: "Paul Winkfield" <pwink@bellatlantic.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 08:20:17 -0500

Hi Brian, All..

Brian, after the firestorm about the M6P, you bring up what may possibly
bethe  most dangerous discussion the LUG will ever see...

I mean, some potatoes are so high on themselves they become French
Fries....and don't start me on Onions!! the terrorists of the brown ground!
All they do is make you cry!
And to subjugate them you must place them in  refrigerator to chill them out
before cutting them!! Oh the pain!

And the Cucumber, that vile fiend! do not let our women take them to the
bedroom!!!  I can't  hold my M6 steady thinking about the Banana!!!

Maybe for comfort, we can discuss the Fruit of the Loom...
but this is my humble opinion....
<paul>
BTW:
 the Okra seems very seedy, would you buy a car from one???

- ---