Subject: Re: [Leica] dirty French Tripods
From: Jim Hemenway <Jim@hemenway.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 08:42:56 -0500

Slobo:

Being a LIBERAL DEMOCRAT, I'm no fan of Colin Powell.  But for you to
equate him with Ribbentrof is disengenious... at best!

Cartoon seen recently... A man enters a liguor in the US and asks, "Do
you have any non anti-American French wines?"

- --

Jim - http://www.hemenway.com

Replies: Reply from Slobodan Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] dirty French Tripods)
Reply from Slobodan Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] dirty French Tripods)