Subject: Re: [Leica] focusing question deux
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 16:44:32 -0700

The LTM cameras focus to 1m and most M cameras focus to slightly less
than 0.7m. The M3 only focused to 1m but most can and have been
adjusted to 0.7m. The Hologon (20 cm), 21SAs and the early 21/2.8E (40
cm) would go closer but uncouple from the rangefinder while doing so.
The goggled 35 mm lenses for the M3 would couple down to 65 cm.

John Collier