Subject: Re: [Leica] Autofocus Leica R...sl
From: "lea" <lea@whinydogpress.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 17:42:05 -0600

sl,

Yeah, you're wrong.

I can certainly "figure out" a simple rangefinder...being curious about how
things work and why has always been a good sign; at least that's how I was
taught.

This is supposed to be a learning forum...a place to exchange ideas and ask
questions. You assume that because  I ask questions that I don't know what
I'm doing. Quite the contrary...I have a good grasp of what I'm doing and I
understand it quite well in large part BECAUSE I ask questions...despite
posts such as yours which might encourage the less ballsy amongst us to keep
our questions to ourselves.

FYI, I shoot with 2 different autofocus systems...Canon EOS and Pentax 645N.
Golly, I'm not sure HOW a sweet little girly thing like me could ever begin
to figure out all those big confusing dials and numbers but
twist-my-pony-tail, I did.

I know you tried to cover yourself by saying 'no disrespect' but really, go
back and reread your post (gosh, even substitute your name for mine) and see
if it isn't just a tad bit disrespectful and offensive.

Lea