Subject: Re: [Leica] Autofocus Leica R
From: "Greg J. Lorenzo" <gregj.lorenzo@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 18:34:40 -0700

Not for me (autofocus) either. I was in the studio one day with a
photographer with a autofocus Nikon. Her shoot with minimal light took
at least five times longer than it should have as the camera wheezed and
spun trying to focus!

Maybe something to reconsider when my eye sight degrades with age.

Regards,

Greg