Subject: Re: [Leica] Anybody ever use Loctite to ...
From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 19:43:04 -0800

Hen

If you are going to mess around with the amount that you screw
in the lens for convenience, you should regulate the threading in
for perfect focus match instead.  That is more important.

And yes, Austin, I had to surface grind the face of an adapter
or two 'cause the lens needed to be screwed in deeper to
achieve focus match. Those were non-Leica lenses, if I
remember correctly.

Jerry