Subject: Re: [Leica] Autofocus/now Disability
From: Gary Marklund <Gary@Marklund.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 22:40:35 -0700

Steve.
Regarding the shaky hands. I used to do some target pistol shooting, don't
have much time for it now. My mentor told me to do 10 push ups a day for five
days a week. That was all it took to remove the shake. Probably need to give
it a couple of weeks. I've found that 62 isn't near as much fun as 42 (:-). I
am currently fighting IV Nerve Palsy which causes double vision. It's on the
mend but it isn't recommended. Good thing is I focus my Ms, LF and my
enlargers with one eye.
Gary