Subject: [Leica] Leica focusing...HELP!
From: "Kelvin" <kelvinlee@pacific.net.sg>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 16:31:15 +0800

RF cameras are best for lenses 50mm and wider, where you can rely on
hyperfocus. It is inevitable that focus with longer lenses will be slower.

Its the mindset that needs to change, more than the focus :)
If you use 85mm and longer lenses regularly, you may want to consider an
SLR instead which isn't all that much bigger , but easier to focus with.

Replies: Reply from "animal" <s.jessurun95@chello.nl> (Re: [Leica] Leica focusing...HELP!)