Subject: Re: [Leica] Heiland Split Grade - continued
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@ncable.net.au>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 07:36:37 +1100

Just to report, that I am very happy with the response from Heiland:
they e-Mailed and phoned me, and have sent me details which may allow
me to have the unit repaired here in Victoria, so here's luck. He also
told me about an update to the Ilford Multigrade 500 system, which
should fix the variable light output and may save me the cost of the
voltage stabilizer, so fingers crossed.

Cheers
On Wednesday, Mar 12, 2003, at 07:59 Australia/Melbourne, Alastair