Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica MP and Leicavit M
From: "" <leica-user@ispwest.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 05:36:52 -0800

- --Hi Ya-all
Really sorry about the cloak and dagger:-)
My name is Ruddy,
I guess before anyone think that I am passing judgement..let me say..I am but with the
object of including myself in this mirror that I look at and criticise.
Funny enough, I have learnt a lot about the cameras and the lenses i use,,but by
themselves, they are not legacies..well not ones that i would like someone in the future to
label me just as....say.."very expensive german equipment user."

I guess I am looking for  an elixir...maybe..Deep...Philosophic...Harangue (DPH) on a topic
that might change the way people live, think, eat, listen to the news, discuss politics, treat
or fellowman, care for our environment........support and not support a country raqcing to
war..i don't know...I guess I am also asking myself why am I a photographer?

I apologise if my chattering offends anybody...(not my intent)  I am genuinely and
passionately wondering why we the people with such skill and (expensive equipment)
why do we do the thing we do...

Thanks for the suggestion Nathan..
peace

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com> (Re: [Leica] Leica MP and Leicavit M)