Subject: RE: Still OT [Leica] Leica MP and Leicavit M
From: "Kit McChesney | acmefoto" <kitmc@acmefoto.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 09:01:48 -0700

Daniel--

Who says I'm cranky? That's not fair! ;-)

I hope we do what we do because we enjoy it; that in and of itself is a gift
to the world.

And yes, I suspect that there are more women on this list than just Tina,
Lea, Karen and cranky me, and rather than dream of being Bresson, Richards,
Smith, or Capa, we like being taken seriously for who we are!

Crankily yours,

Kit