Subject: RE: [Leica] New to the list
From: "Kit McChesney | acmefoto" <kitmc@acmefoto.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 13:18:57 -0700

Daniel--

I hope you are making fun, that your comment is tongue-in-cheek. I thought
this was a discussion list! I assume there are some folks who enjoy a
conversation, a debate, a bit of back-and-forth. And most of all, a bit of
fun. Why not?

Last time I checked, the LUG was more than just a place to post things for
sale, or to compare serial numbers, or to talk about broken-down Lucas
electronics for old Mini Coopers!

I won't apologize for standing up for an idea. I also will not treat anyone
with disrespect, even though I may disagree with her/him/whoever. Anyone who
knows me knows that this is an absolute. You may not agree with me, and vice
versa, but unless you outright insult me, I'll do my best to treat you
fairly. That goes for LUG communications, as well as business relationships.
So.

Anyway, I will give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you are
teasing me, poking a little fun, and that your comment wasn't intended to be
mean-spirited. I guess if it were, you'd have sent it to me off-list, right,
instead of putting it out in front of all my friends to try to make me feel
bad? ;-)

Kit