Subject: Re: [Leica] Autofocus Leica R
From: "\(SonC\) Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 18:02:58 -0600

Kit continues:
>>And to think ... they used to say that women couldn't do lots of things
... and look at us now! Point is, there ain't no rules that >>say we can or
can't, and there ain't no rules that say a blind person can't make pictures!

Now, if we could just get men, women, sighted and unsighted (and uncited)
people to stop talking about pictures and start shooting pictures and
posting them, we'd all be ahead.  (and I am pretty sure this is not the last
word on theis now week-long thread.)