Subject: Re: [Leica] OT - Brescia
From: "Joseph Codispoti" <joecodi@clearsightusa.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 17:30:20 -0800

With "progress" and new super highways, some, if not much of the original
Mille Miglia course has changed.

In 1999, a friend treated me with a spin along an abandoned tract with
twisties and nicely banked curves close to Siena.

It took me back to my childhood, when the MM was one of the main race events
and one that made Nuvolari, Varzi, Fangio and others, idols.

Joe