Subject: [Leica] FS: Still more detritus in the closet
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 20:21:19 -0700

I have a Visoflex III that works well but looks like h***. Paint is
rubbed off the housing and there is a separation in the finder. The
amazing thing is that the darn thing works great. The finder works well
but if you look at it you can see the tell tale rainbow; if you look
through, it is fine. I just bought another and do not need two. So if
you want to try out a Visoflex cheap, here you go. $40US not including
shipping.

John Collier