Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Leica MP and Leicavit M
From: "Kit McChesney | acmefoto" <kitmc@acmefoto.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 21:04:37 -0700

Tina--

What a wonderful observation. I think we do change others, but the contact
you've had with your subjects, the people you've worked with ... it is
obvious that your work reflects your having become more than yourself, so to
speak, by having worked with those you've photographed. One cannot help but
be transformed by the creative process, especially if it involves others.

Kit