Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica M5 ?
From: "Greg J. Lorenzo" <gregj.lorenzo@shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 21:13:56 -0700

Hi Bill,

I agree with Robert's comments and would like to add:

Best damn meter in any Leica except for an R8 or R9 and my favorite M
camera. The Stradivarius of rangefinders'.

Like the SL2 extremely well made by Leica when their manufacturing
employees were at the height of their game.

In spite of all this I'd buy the more modern M6 if I was on a budget and
the M5 later on when funds are more readily at hand.

Regards,

Greg