Subject: RE: [Leica] Entry-level rangefinder for a newbie?
From: "Kit McChesney | acmefoto" <kitmc@acmefoto.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 11:17:37 -0700

Hello all ... Nathan, Noel, Brian, Sonny, Karen, and all other good souls
who responded with such great information ... thank you! I'll pass this info
along to my friend. He asked about the Cosina, and I wasn't able to respond
with much info, as I don't know much about the camera ... I'll pass along
all your good comments to him directly.

Thanks, Luggers. Y'all are real pals! ;-)

Cranky Kit