Subject: [Leica] Doing the do..like Tina
From: "" <leica-user@ispwest.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 19:21:44 -0800

So I am not crazy..well not enough anyway.
I finally got you....
I bought leicas because I fell in love not only with the photography process but also with
the mystique, the fantastic transformation that Clarke Kent made when he was out to save
the world.
In a way..this makes me sane.  When I am out shoooting, whether the grunge or the
beauty of an image, this transformation is embellished by this mythical camera that I wield.
This is the closest thing to a super hero that I can come.

By the way, I am having a problem  getting pass the final instruction on signing up for the
leica-gallery. net page..could someone help..I think it ask me to build a url name..I am not
getting it......

Tina thank you for sharing your passion for photography.  I am hoping to send some
images over the gallery soon

Ruddy