Subject: RE: [Leica] Quickie M7 impressions and comparison to OM-4T
From: "Kit McChesney | acmefoto" <kitmc@acmefoto.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 10:46:44 -0700

Well, now I know why I've ended up with a Leica! Reared on my Olympus OM-1
system and lenses since the age of 17! Thanks, Richard, for presenting your
observations about the two camera systems to us. Makes me look at all my OM
System equipment with a great deal of fondness. Maybe since I can't give my
son a Leica, I can start him out with a top-notch set of OM-1 bodies,
lenses, winder, flash, etc.

Kit