Subject: Re: [Leica] glitch in 35 f1.4?
From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 14:55:09 -0800

John

I will certainly endeavour to be nicer to you if
I ever have the need to point out a correction.

I certainly accept you as an expert in the care
and feeding of  Leicas.  I consider you as the
Leica analogue of the Rollei list's Todd Belcher.

This is not a faint praise, as anyone on the RUG
knows.

My comments are usually tempered by the fact
that my idol in interpersonal relations is Don Rickles.

Jerry