Subject: [Leica] R Rangefinder coupling Question w/ Austin
From: "" <leica-user@ispwest.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 19:53:35 -0800

- -Austin
It is on the getting better path ---I hope.
Sometimes I turn it and it goes with less hitch than at other times
I do not hink it is there yet, I have six other lenses and they do not feel no where near as
rough or dry as this one does.
I am still moving it back and forth though..it feels better the more I do it.
Please explain what could be happening while the lens is coupled to the rangefinder
Is it that it is hitting something on the camera

Thanks for helping

Ruddy