Subject: [Leica] Re: Images on the gallery
From: "" <leica-user@ispwest.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 21:24:10 -0800

well Guys and Girls
I think I have some postings....I tried sending soem stuff from my desk top.  Now if these
work then I will send some real stuff.  The ones I sent were assignments..the Anti-war
protests in New York is a hot topic right now..and I started a strippers series in my
homeland of Jamaica..I spent four days in the "Pleasure Dome"
I am planning on returning this summer to do a more extensive story shoot...I want to shoot
the teenagers at home and less around the club.
I hope I can get some comments.. I have a hard shell so the comments can be critic and
harsh if soemone really hates them.

Ruddy