Subject: Re: [Leica] M7 sample pic...
From: Mike Durling <durling@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 11:21:49 -0500

Hey Richard,

These are not bad portraits, but to my eye the lighting is a little
flat.  From the shadows on the redhead picture it looks like you have
two lights slightly off camera set to the same intensity.  The wedding
dress picture doesn't show many shadows at all.

Maybe you should knock down the intensity of one of the lights, and move
the other a little more off camera.  Right now the modeling on the
wedding pic comes mostly from the shine on her face which is a little
unflattering.

Just my 2 cents.

Mike D