Subject: Re: [Leica] GeeBees' PAW Week 11
From: Adam Bridge <abridge@mac.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 20:45:45 -0800

On 3/16/03 GeeBee  wrote:

>http://www.geebeephoto.com/html/11_2003.html

I like this one. I'd like to see it printed about 11 x 17 so I could figure out
if I like or don't like the barely visible tree-line in the distance.

I'm thinking, thinking mind you, that I might have liked to be closer to the
closest tree so it would be very distinct and textured while the others drift
off with the foggy aerial perspective.

Of course it's probably a cliche or something. But I like this image a whole
lot. I hope you print it.

Adam