Subject: [Leica] 4x5 Beseler Gone With the Wind, in comes Epson 3200
From: "Christopher Williams" <leicachris@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 21:10:04 -0600

Off topic sort of,

I took the plunge and after letting my 4x5 Beseler go(traded it for my
second Focomat 1c), I ordered the new Epson 3200 flatbed scanner.

If anyone is using this scanner yet, let me know what ya think, otherwise
I'll post some images as soon as the scanner arrives. Should be a joy to
scan 35mm-4x5 at 3200dpi. I've been limited with only having a 35mm film
scanner.

Chris Williams
New Orleans
www.zoeicaimages.com