Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Flash Aperture, [ was Which Leica ?, M5,M6TTL, or M7 ]
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 18:02:16 -0700

If you are focusing at 1m with an aperture of f1.4 and flash
compensation set to -1 2/3 stop with ISO 400 film, it is not hard to
imagine it overexposing. It is unfortunate that the M6TTL will not warn
you. I do think I can throttle back my big flashes that much either.

John Collier

Replies: Reply from "Jacques Bilinski & Barbara Bradbury" <jbilin@axionet.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: Flash Aperture, [ was Which Leica ?, M5,M6TTL, or M7 ])
Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: Flash Aperture, [ was Which Leica ?, M5,M6TTL, or M7 ])