Subject: Re: [Leica] 35 Summilux from KEH, should I complain?
From: "\(SonC\) Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 06:22:42 -0600

Richard, I don't think you need model releases unless you plan to get paid
for the pictures, as long as the shots of school kids are "normal" shots.
That is, as long as you aren't in France or Quebec, then you probably need
another hobby than photography because of the quirky privacy laws.

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com