Subject: Re: [Leica] Canon i950 review, part 2
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 15:01:30 -0500

At 10:59 AM 3/19/2003 -0800, you wrote:

>So, will I be shelling out on the $195 Piezography BW set for the Canon
>i950 when it arrives?  Probably, yes.  The reason is metamerism.  I'm
>guessing that quadblack inks exhibit considerably less of this (if any at
>all) simply because the inks only contain black.

Martin -

You're right.  There is no metamerism with quadblack inks.  It will be the
best $195 you ever spent.  Don't forget you get the paper profiles and
samples, too.  It's a bargain!
I just loaded the new Piezotone Sepia quadblack inks and they are even
better than the original inks.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com