Subject: RE: [Leica] 35 Summilux from KEH, should I complain?
From: "Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 22:51:10 -0500

Hi John,

> The best are not just known for how good they are but also how well
> they deal with their problem repairs. EVERYONE MAKES MISTAKES OR MISSES
> THINGS. The best may make fewer but they still make them.

I agree, but this sounds like it was really more than a simple "oops".  It's
like putting windshield washer fluid in the brake fluid reservoir.  And, it
also sounds like John didn't handle the problem very well when he was made
aware of it.  Personally, I always just take care of client problems, which
are actually very very few, and very far between for me, and it's that way
by design.

> Lighten up!

What do you mean "lighten up"?  I simply expressed my surprise, and asked
for more detail as to what happened.  In fact, I gave both parties the
benefit of the doubt in my statements.  Perhaps you ought to go read it
again (enclosed below ;-).

Cripes, John, I think it is you who might want to "lighten up" bubba!

Regards,

Austin