Subject: Re: [Leica] Flowers on the eve of war
From: "\(SonC\) Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 00:03:12 -0600

Sorry, Richard, I  forgot to add that the flowers were shot with my Lika
Leica.  It is a Panasonic digital camera with a Leica licensed lens.

I also shoot with an M6, but this digi-thing does pretty good macro work,
and I've come to like using it for flowers and the like.

The montage was created in Photoshop.

Thanks,

Sonny