Subject: Re: [Leica] Hello?
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 15:41:46 -0800

Kit McChesney  said,
>>> I was thinking the same thing! Everyone must be glued to the
televisions!<<<<

Hi Kit,
Not me, I've got far better things to do with my Leica time than watching
the idiot box in the middle of the day. :-) Not to mention I still have 52
rolls to finish souping before tomorrow evening.  Looks like I'll make it if
I stay a steady course and not get side tracked to the TV Loonie Toons!

And that means come Monday morning bright and early, regardless of the idiot
box, we can begin contact printing 200 plus rolls for editing and enlarging.
Besides there's great weather around here and I wish I could be out shooting
rather than in the darkroom, however the book comes first at the moment. And
there's lots of good weather to come. :-)

The TV? What's so all consumming everyone is glued to it? I've been in the
dark room all day with beautiful music to sooth my aching old bod and to
keep me pumped-up. So what's the big deal?

ted