Subject: Re: [Leica] Hello?
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 09:21:34 +0100 (MET)

Me, ... I'm trying to get the hang of my new Leica D100. Wierd, it's got
all kinds of film in it, 100, 200, 400 --- 64000, quiet, like a Leica
should be, you can stuff extra rolls of film in your shirt pocket. I think
I'll start by putting on some shabby clothes, stand on a corner and sell
portraits on a Friday evening ... (outside of Club Chrome, of course, the
fetish club in Gothenburg).

But it only takes Nikkor lenses :(

Daniel