Subject: [Leica] FS Widelux F VI Panoramic Camera
From: mak@teleport.com
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 00:24:17 -0800 (PST)

Friday For Sale the famous Widelux 35mm Swinging Lens Panoramic Camera. Widelux cameras capture a 140 degree angle of view. This chrome model is in EX+ operational condition. The lens swings perfectly, the glass is clean and the apatures and speeds appear right on.

As with most Widelux cameras, this camera shows some signs of use with paint wear chrome marks and small taps. Use but not abuse.

I think I have a very well used Widelux everready case somewhere as well and if I can find it I will include it.

$460 shipped Fed Ex Insured US (international orders are welcome but shipping is more. I prefer PayPal and if you have never purchased anything from me please feel free to check my feedback on that famous auction site. User id mak@teleport.com)  thanks Mark