Subject: Re: [Leica] From yesterday
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 03:49:33 -0800

"Beddoe, Neil" wrote:

> If [Sender] = "Peter Moss" [Action] = [DELETE] [CONFIRM]=[NO]
>
> Neil

A pathetic effort. These people look like angels in a choir compared to
what the Kurds in a whole village in Iraq looked like after Sadam gas
bombed them as a lark. Just to see if the stuff worked. I saw it in LIFE
magazine and was the first time I ever heard the name "Sadam" ...
Their eyes exploded out of their eye sockets and on from there. A whole
town. Most of them dead on the front steps to their little huts. Men,
Women Children. Gave the holocaust shots we all have in mind a real run
for their money.

I thought to myself "This guy has got to go!" years later was the gulf
war and i went "oh that guy! He's gotta go!" But he didn't go. He
stayed. But now he's going to go. Or have 20 years worth of DVD's and
lots of batteries in a very deep hole.

Is this guy on the LUG? How did he find out about us?

Hand colored dead people?

He knew about the Lugforum. He sent it here to shock and disrupt us. The
sending of those pictures were in effect an attack completely
intentional. But as war pictures of dead bodies go they are not even PG-13.

I kind of found them strangely interesting and was only slightly
repelled by them. Very remenisant of my Dad's medical books some of
which were quite old. But not hand colored.

Interesting except for the last three which were shot in color and were
boring but not because they were shot in color. They were from another source.

Next week I'd like to see some real guts and blood and dismemberments.
And burn victims. And shrapnel victims.
I've read war is not about death but about mutilation. For every dead
person there are 30 people with things missing. But at least they are alive!

I think we are looking at a guy who is disingenuous and has a screw
loose, not very bright and just a tad disturbed.
And has poor taste in dead people pictures and what to do with them.
Other than that, a delight!

So lets give the poor guy a break folks! And lay off him!

And hope that next week we REALLY have something worth throwing up about!

Cheers! IN the meanwhile lets count our blessings!

One of mine is: when I'm attacked; I rally!

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.rabinergroup.com