Subject: Re: [Leica] Michiel's PAW 12
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 18:26:07 +0100 (MET)

Michiel,

Don't give up Reala negative for color slide if you really like it. Each
film is good for certain things, but in general you can get a wider span
of info out of a negative than a slide, that tends to get pretty
contrasty.

Basically: if it works, don't fix it :)

Once you get the hang of your scanner, you can get some really nice
results out of color negatives. Just check out Graham's shots the next one
he passes a picture over to us.

Daniel