Subject: [Leica] WTB: 60 macro elmarit (apologies to bell)
From: "faneuil" <leica_korenman@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 23:37:37 -0500

Ok - so for those who read my "OT: Cheap AF Nikon AF Body ?" thread.
In the last three hours, driven by leica insanity and the fact that we are
about to have a baby (like any second now) I  1) sold the nikkor micro 60 AF
lens to the second highest E-b.. bidder, 2) snapped up an R7 from KEH  and
3) decided to sell that 24 elmarit I so rarely use - to fund this whole
shebang...

So..

I am looking to buy a 60 elmarit for my R7.

Sorry about not waiting until friday, but there is good chance we will be
rushing to the delivery room any second now..
If you sell me one, I promise to send you a picture of a wrinkly newborn
(unless you want to wait until she plumps up first..)

Cheers,
Eric

Please email me off-lug at eric_korenman@hotmail.com