Subject: Re: [Leica] veiling flare on 50/2
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 21:54:20 -0700

I use my Nocti without its shade and have no problems with veiling
flare; a truly amazing lens as Ted well knows. If you only get yours
out when the light is low you are missing out on a good thing.

John Collier

PS: We raised $1400CAN on our bottle drive! Gawd what a filthy mess.
Rinse your returnables you troglodytes and throw away the caps!