Subject: [Leica] Leica (Comrades:-) (sarcasm ofcourse)
From: "" <leica-user@ispwest.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 21:36:47 -0800

This is Ruddy Roye
that was for Mark Rabiner who prefers that I identify myself before speaking.
But I am actually shocked that people would not find it in their hearts to allow some of
these photographers to reach out to the same people they have been talking to where
camera filters and the workings of machines and inanimate objects are concerned
I am not going to spout politics.
I am just saddened by the fact that if I want to share my heart with the same guy that I talk
to about my camera I can't, because he does not want to hear what I have to say. Or he
finds more pleasure in talking about a machine that cannot help him if his ass falls down
and he needs another human being's help.

Funny,
I wonder what I would do if I pass an LUG user on the street bleeding, and he/she wanted
my help.....would I say "ah comrade(insult) you need to dial the LUG forum for some help I
only talk about filters...this  amount of blood is an over/underload..."
 Knowing me, I would actually...I don't know...some of you guys push me to crossing to the
other side.

I grew up reading parables like the good Samaritan so I am so conflicted.  I really wonder
where the good people in America went..I am beleiving that they do not shoot leicas.

Ruddy Roye
Brooklyn New York
11233

Replies: Reply from Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net> (Re: [Leica] Leica (Comrades:-) (sarcasm ofcourse))