Subject: Re: [Leica] "old" Leica sighting in movie?
From: Keith Bingman <kbingman@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 16:10:00 +0100

I believe Pierce Brosnan had an M6 on the table while receiving "Danish Lessons" in "Tomorrow Never Dies", but I can't be sure. It wasn't the center of the scene...

As for the old movies, I don't even remeber a Minox. He had a few Minox-like things, but never the real deal. Timothy Dalton had a Hasselblad gun once though! Bullets in the magazine.

Keith Bingman