Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Performance of 180/2.8 Tele-Elmarit-V
From: "leirex@access4less.net" <leirex@access4less.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 11:35:57 -0500

Thank you much for your info, Sal.  When it comes to meter coupling with
the SL, it does not matter as the lens itself has pre-set diaphragm, does
it?  I think the old 180 Elmarit-R with series 8 filter might be heavier
than the Tele-Elmarit.  The later E67 version might be lighter though.

Regards,
David