Subject: [Leica] Your Daily Dose of Spring
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 21:45:52 -0500

Spring is in full bloom here in the American South.  Once again, the streets
and cars are yellow and pink from pollen and cherry blossoms.  I guess it is
time to post a bunch of flower pictures, one a day.

This year, I am going to try things that have not been real successful for
me.  This project starts with a backlit tree with the glowing blossoms
framed and referenced by black limbs.  This is an image that I am somewhat
happy with.  I suspect it is one of those images that take on a life of
their own once they get over 16X20.

http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=1389378&size=md

Comments are especially useful this time around and criticism is even more
helpful than useful.

Thanks to Graham and Bill for posting images in the middle of the week.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com

Replies: Reply from "GeeBee" <graham@geebeespaw.freeserve.co.uk> (Re: [Leica] Your Daily Dose of Spring)
Reply from "lea" <lea@whinydogpress.com> (Re: [Leica] Your Daily Dose of Spring)